May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0: Progress Report

Welcome to my Bout of Books 10.0 Progress Report post. Because I am crazy and neurotic, I have separated this post from my Goals post. My Wrap Up post (to be posted in a week, when all of this is over) will also be a separate post. Although, I will be posting any and all of my challenges here, as they are part of my Bout of Books 10.0 Progress Report.

I hope that explanation made sense to you. I feel like it does to me but things often make more sense in my head that out of it.

Anyway, in case you're wondering what Bout of Books is...
Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Now, for my progress.

MONDAY
Number of books I've read today: Made it through 2/3 of a book.
Number of pages I've read today: 166
Books:
1. Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel - I flew right through this one. And I liked it way more than I thought I would.

TUESDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1/3 of yesterday's book & finished another I was in the middle of.
Number of pages I've read today: 132
Books:
1. Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel - Same notes as Monday.
2. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly - This was okay, I guess. Fantastic puns. Interesting story. But nothing mind-blowing.

WEDNESDAY
Number of books I've read today: Started a new one!
Number of pages I've read today: 42
Books:
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - This is different...

THURSDAY
Number of books I've read today: Still reading We Were Liars...
Number of pages I've read today: 64
Books:
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - Still different...

FRIDAY
Number of books I've read today: Finishing We Were Liars...
Number of pages I've read today: 134
Books:
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - WHOA.

SATURDAY
Number of books I've read today: Started a new one!
Number of pages I've read today: 204
Books:
4. Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler - This one snuck it's way into my pile. It's so delicious I can't even complain.

SUNDAY
Number of books I've read today: Finished the one I started yesterday.
Number of pages I've read today: 117
Books:
4. Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler - So. Delicious.

GRAND TOTAL
Pages: 859
Books: 4

Stay tuned for my wrap up post...