June 17, 2014

Top Ten BEA Books On My Summer TBR List (55)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
In an effort to actually read the books I got at BEA in a timely fashion, I decided this Top Ten Summer TBR List needs to be all BEA books. I'm terrible at keeping to these lists, but I thought I'd at least but on a show. Y'know, to maybe make myself feel better and to do a little publicity for the ones I'm excited about. And to maybe create a little bit of accountability? The books listed are not necessarily my favorite books from BEA, but they are the ones I really do hope I can get to by the end of the summer. (Some of my BEA books come out a bit later. Others I know I probably won't pick up for a bit, even if their release date is on the sooner side for one reason or another.)

Anyway. Here they are.

I have to get better at taking these pics. This is only so-so.



Please Note: I'll probably also be reading DARK TRIUMPH + MORTAL HEART, both by Robin LaFevers, and AFTERWORLDS by Scott Westerfeld this summer. I hope. That's a lot of pages in not so many books and I've been none to unconsciously ignore chunkers, but they're on the list.

A Second Please Note: These are just the BEA books I hope to read. Not the other ones I have lying around. Summer is 3 months long and I hope to read 10+ books a month, not just in the whole summer! 

Thoughts and/or questions on my self-imposed summer reading? Know of some other things that should be on my list? Let me know in the comments below!